Apple Curry Chicken Salad by Chef Malena Douthit
- 3–4 boneless (skinless chicken breasts)
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 apples (grated)
- 1–2 TB curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cucumber rounds or crackers for serving
- To prepare the chicken, place chicken in a saucepan and add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Bring water to a boil then reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until chicken is no longer pink (15-20 min).
- Drain cooked chicken and shred.
- Add chicken to a bowl and add yogurt, mayonnaise, apples, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine.