Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
- ½ stick butter
- 2 cups sweet potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni noodles according to the package’s directions.
- Meanwhile, add butter, sweet potato, milk, salt and pepper to a saucepan on medium heat. Allow mixture to thicken enough to coat the back of spoon.
- Mix cheese into sweet potato mixture and stir until melted.
- Add cooked macaroni noodles to the sweet potato mixture and stir until noodles are coated with sauce. Serve.