Holiday Recipe: Healthified Spinach Dip!
Great with celery, carrots and whole grain crackers.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cuisine: Appetizer
- 8 oz. plain Greek Yogurt
- 8 oz. Greek cream cheese
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/8 tsp. liquid hot pepper seasoning
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Thaw spinach, press water out.
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, cream cheese, red pepper, scallions, garlic, and hot pepper seasoning, until well blended. Add red pepper flakes to tase. Cover and chill until serving time.