This recipe is really good, and I’m not usually a fan of raw broccoli. Chef Malena even used the stalks of the broccoli in the salad so that we didn’t waste any part of it! The nice thing about this salad is that it can last a few days in the fridge and still taste good.Print
Broccoli Apple Salad Recipe from Chef Malena
- Yield: 6 -8 1x
- Category: Salad
- 2 heads of broccoli (cut into florets)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- Half of one red onion (sliced)
- 2 apples (diced)
- ½ cup pecans (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey or sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, apple, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- Whisk together greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey (or sugar), salt and pepper in separate bowl.
- Add to broccoli mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.