This recipe is SOO easy and really delicious! I have made a chocolate avocado pudding several times and it is always delicious, but you have to find the avocados perfectly ripe. Using tofu is a great way to make pudding because it’s always ready to use, and also a great source of protein!Print
Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Chef Malena
Delicious fruit dip or pudding for a layered dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- 14 ounces soft silken tofu
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or honey or maple syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: berries (sliced banana, bananas, nuts, etc.)
- Puree tofu, cocoa, agave and vanilla in food processor.
- Pour into serving dishes. Top with optional toppings.
Here’s mine after it is all blended up in the food processor. If you have a 4 cup food processor, be prepared that it will fill it to the top!!