For those who weren’t able to make it, here is the recording of my Meal Planning Tips & Tricks Webinar! And below are all the links to the things that I talked about. Happy Planning!!
MEAL PLANNING TOOLS:
Apps for organizing grocery lists, recipes and calendars:
Good old pen and paper, whiteboard or chalkboard, or simple word processing document (Microsoft Word or Apple Notes) works just as well!
Recommended websites for recipe ideas:
- Cancer Dietitian Recipes! – DUH!! : – )
- Cooking Matters Website
- American Institute for Cancer Research Recipes Page
- Kristine’s Kitchen ($)
- Eat Real America ($)
- Lickety Split Meals by Zonya Foco
- Good & Cheap by Leanne Brown
- Eat Real By Zonya Foco and Krista Sanderson
- Eating Well Through Cancer by Holly Clegg
- What to Eat During Cancer Treatment from the American Cancer Society
- The Cancer Fighting Kitchen by Rebecca Katz (for you foodie types!)
The Plate Ratio
When you plan and serve your meal, remember the plate ratio for optimized nutrition!
Bottom line… the most important thing about meal planning is to DO IT!