Veggie Egg Muffin Recipe
This is a great meal prep for breakfast meals. These Veggie Egg Muffins are easy to bake and can be stored in the freezer for later. This is a great way to get those veggies into breakfast! The eggs, peppers, onions, and spinach are great for adding nutrients into a morning meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Total Time: 59 minute
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 large eggs
- salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice (cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan)
- Salsa (optional for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Divide the pepper, onion, spinach, and cheeses between the 12 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and salt & pepper together.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and muffin cups. Eat warm or cool and refrigerate/freeze.
- If desired, top with salsa.