This Strawberry Silken Tofu Pudding is one that you need to try! This recipe takes only 5 minutes and is perfect or a sweet treat or morning breakfast. This pudding is vegan and great for satisfying your sweet tooth. Look at the recipe below to give it a try!Print
Strawberry Silken Tofu Pudding Recipe
This Strawberry Silken Tofu Pudding recipe is simple and quick!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 2 1x
- 16 oz of Silken Tofu
- 1.5 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- Puree the tofu, fruit, vanilla, and maple syrup (or honey) in a food processor or bender.
- Taste. Add more syrup or honey if desired.
- Serve with sliced strawberries and dive in!
** When making the recipe, additional syrup and honey will be needed to make the recipe sweeter. Adding the syrup and the honey will make the recipe taste more like a dessert.