A Comfort Food Recipe!
Spice it as much or as little as you want. Do you like it more spicy? Add some red pepper flakes to the seasoning! Don’t like spice? Simply use salt and pepper instead of cajun seasoning.Print
Cajun Oven-Fried Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning (or other spicy, salt-free seasoning)
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Place cereal in plastic bag or between sheets of waxed paper; crush with rolling pin.
- Place crushed cereal in small bowl.
- In another small bowl, beat egg white and water with fork until frothy.
- Dip chicken breasts into egg white mixture; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- Roll chicken in cereal to coat; place in foil-lined pan.
- Bake 18 to 23 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.