During our Survivors Week celebration, I taught a “Comfort Foods” cooking class. In case you missed it, you can watch the recording here:
For the class, I made Cajun Oven-Fried Chicken, Carrot Mac and Cheese and Creamy Garlic Mashed Cauliflower, all healthy and delicious versions of some common comfort foods!
Find the recipes here:
Here are some of my other favorite comfort food recipes. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! And if you have suggested additions to the list, please send them on!
- Down Home Green Beans
- Julie’s Black Bean Chili
- Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce
- Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe from Chef Malena
- Healthy Ranch Dressing
- 2-Ingredient Biscuits with Sweet Potato Butter and Blueberry Compote
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Banana Coconut French Toast with Fruit Compote Recipe from Chef Malena