Coping with the side effects of cancer and cancer treatment isn’t easy, but by using these tips you can help your body get the nutrition it needs to stay as strong as possible.
Click on the side effect you’re having, try out the tips and let us know if they helped!
Nausea & Vomiting
Taste and smell changes
Sore mouth and throat
Dry mouth and thick saliva
Watch Julie’s webinar on tips for eating while managing cancer treatment side effects here:
In this webinar Julie covers her 5 key recommendations for anyone going through cancer treatment the tips and tools regarding nutrition and cancer treatment, such as prepping food for treatment and what to eat to maintain good nutrition despite the eating challenges that many side effects can cause.
Cancer Dietitian’s Treatment Recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie with Nutrition Supplement Drink
- Energy Bites
- Benecalorie Scrambled Eggs
- Green Smoothie with Nutrition Supplement Drink
- Boost Options
- Ensure Mocha Ice Cream with Nutrition Supplement Drink
- Gingerbread Muffins
- Snack Mix
- Tropical Smoothie with Nutrition Supplement Drink
- Chai Tea Smoothie with Nutrition Supplement Drink
- Banana Pudding with Nutrition Supplement Drink
Other Treatment Recipe Websites:
Check out Julie’s Cooking Class making Treatment Recipes Here!
To purchase Julie’s e-booklet on Nutrition Tips for Treatment & Beyond, visit her store here!
For Julie’s webinar on evaluating, preventing and treating malnutrition for people in cancer treatment, check out this page!