We wrapped up our ongoing immunity series – at least for now! This is the handy page where you can find all blog postings, the immunity webinar, and other resources related to immunity and nutrition.
As a friendly reminder – there’s no one food that can boost your immune system! Everything works together! Some foods can support your immune system but remember a single food can not boost your immune system. It is important to have a healthy diet to feed your immune system as a whole!
Read the big picture info regarding nutrition & immunity in these articles:
- The Truth About Immunity Supporting Foods
- What Foods Should You Eat to Improve Immunity? Immune Supporting Foods!
- What Kinds of Foods Distract the Immune System?
Links to topics in the immunity series:
Make sure to watch the Immunity Webinar Recording to learn more about immune supporting versus immune distracting foods!
- Diets and Immune Function 2019 Article- https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/8/1933
- Nutrition & the Immune System, A Complicated Tango- https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/12/3/818
- Leah’s interview the Asheville Citizen Times: httwww.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2021/01/21/there-such-thing-immune-boosting-food-experts-weigh/6653496002/
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans- https://www.dietaryguidelines.gov/resources/2020-2025-dietary-guidelines-online-materials
- NIH: Office of Dietary Supplements: https://ods.od.nih.gov/
- AICR: http://www.aicr.org/