Check out my 4 part gut health blog post series!
- Gut Health Post #1 (Gut Health Post #1: The Ins & Outs) here!
- Gut Health Post #2, A Happy Gut is a Happy Life
- Gut Health Post #3: Feel as Good as it Tastes!
- Gut Health Post #4: That’s a Wrap!
The following resources were discussed and are recommended for additional understanding regarding gut health!
- The Unbiased Science Podcast Episode: Do you need probiotics? Trust your gut.
- FODMAPs diet information from Kate Scarlatta, RD
- Cancer Dietitian’s 7 Daily Habits for Bowel Regularity: Preventing and Managing Constipation
- Cancer Dietitian’s Kale Salad recipe
- Julie’s favorite fiber supplement: Konsyl unflavored.
Gut Health Webinar & Resources
This topic is in honor of Colon Cancer Awareness Month. I cover all the basics you need to know about eating for optimal gut health. We will discuss the current evidence, as well as practical tips for maintaining a healthy colon.
Topics discussed during this webinar include:
- What is the gut?
- The microbiome
- Diet & Exercise
- Pre & probiotics
- Gut health and disease
Watch the Recording!
I hope that was helpful in keeping things moving!