Thanks to everyone who joined on to my webinar last night! I was pretty efficient, and it was less than an hour including the Q&A!
I discussed the most researched foods when it comes to nutrition and cancer. I talk through the current evidence-based recommendations for a survivor diet and probably bust some myths as we go along!
- Evidence based recommendations regarding nutrition for survivorship and cancer risk reduction.
- Specific foods that have been studied for cancer risk reduction
- Recommendations on what your overall food intake pattern should be for optimal health
For anyone who missed, or wants to watch it again, here’s the recording:
- Sign up for my Survivor Diet email series!
- Watch for recipe videos coming out in February!
- Sign up for my virtual survivor cooking class! Tuesdays 12noon ET in March in collaboration with Angela Dennison, RD at Wellness House in Chicago.
- Sign up for my next webinar! March 15th at 8pm ET
Protein: Everything You Need to Know
- Enjoy Your Food!
Other helpful resources on this topic:
- AICR (American Institute for Cancer Research) Evidence-Based Recommendations for Cancer Risk Reduction
- AICR “foods that fight cancer” website
- American Cancer Society Eating Well After Cancer website
- My webinar on plant based eating for cancer survivors
- My webinar on organic vs. conventional
- My webinar on carbs
- Cook for Your Life Healthy Cooking for Cancer Recipes
Let me know if you have any questions!