Last week I presented my last webinar for 2023 and the topic was Cancer Nutrition Hot Topics.
I’m sending out the recording for anyone who missed, or fell asleep and needs to watch again! Feel free to email me with any questions!
Topics covered include:
- raw vs. cooked
- anti-inflammatory foods
- Printable Handout on Sugar: www.cancerdietitian.com/sugar
- Printable Handout on Soy & Breast Cancer: www.cancerdietitian.com/soy
- Blog Posts on Hot Topics: https://cancerdietitian.com/category/hottopics
- Other Cancer Dietitian Webinars: www.cancerdietitian.com/webinars
- American Institute for Cancer Research: www.aicr.org
Note that during the webinar, we had a discussion about smoking meat. My intern was able to locate the following information from the AICR regarding smoked meats:
Smoked meats contain PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), substances that are formed at high-heat and considered carcinogenic.American Institute for Cancer Research
Check out the AICR FAQ: Processed Meat and Cancer for more info!
I hope you find it helpful!