Some general recommendations for nutrition for breast cancer risk reduction is to consume:
- 4-5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day
- 3 cups of 100% whole grains
- 30-45 grams of fiber every day
- 15-20 grams of protein at meals
- 6-10 grams of protein at snacks
- Choose plant proteins often
- 8 cups of fluids through water, unsweetened tea, and unsweetened coffee
- 1-2 tbsp. of seeds
- Add flavor with spices and herbs
Click here for a printable version of Nutrition & Breast Cancer Risk.
Click here for a list of the Foods that Fight Cancer™.
You can also subscribe to the Cancer Dietitian newsletter here and the Cancer Services newsletter here.
Nutrition for Breast Cancer Patients & Survivors
If you’ve been diagnosed with breast cancer, check out our breast cancer survivor page here!
Thank you for visiting us, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!