- Yield: 4 -6 1x
- 3 medium tomatoes- diced ¼ inch
- 2 medium red bell peppers- diced ¼ inch
- 2 small cucumbers- seeded and diced ¼ inch
- ½ sweet onion- minced
- 3 garlic cloves- minced
- Juice and zest of one lime
- ½ cup sherry vinegar
- 5 cups low sodium tomato juice
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Optional- diced jalapeno or hot sauce (I recommend Valentina)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl or pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours (the longer, the better). Adjust seasoning as needed.